Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful time with family and friends today. Yesterday was a baking day for me; we are going to my aunt's house this afternoon, and it's always fun when we all get together over there. Anyway, just thought today I would sit down and write down 27 things I'm thankful for on this, the 27th day of November, 2008, Thanksgiving Day.....
1. I'm so thankful to be saved through the blood of Jesus and know that some day, we will have an eternal celebration!
2. I'm so very thankful for my husband, Dan, and my 2 children, Jacob and Jaden; I love them more every day.
3. I'm thankful for my parents and family; I love you all very much.
4. I'm thankful for being able to stay at home right now with my kids and not have to leave them with someone else; I've done that before with Jacob, and it was one of the hardest things to do.
5. I'm thankful to be able to write and to be able to have the freedom to write whatever I believe.
6. I'm so thankful for freedom and for the sacrifice our troops have continually made down through history to keep our freedoms alive for us.
7. I'm thankful for education, for without it where would we be right now?
8. I'm thankful for all my friends and being able to stay in contact with all of you online too.
9. I'm thankful for the computer.
10. I'm thankful for chocolate!:)
11. I'm thankful for Christmas music and the Christmas tree, etc.:)
12. I'm thankful to be in a church that believes in doing as well as teaching.
13. I'm thankful for snow, but I really wish we could get some right now.:)
14. I'm thankful to have a car.
15. I'm so very thankful to have a house and a roof over our heads. I'm sad that our house burnt down, but I can see how God was working through all of that.
16. I'm thankful that I get to talk to Nancy and other friends every day; I'm so glad to have you all in my life.
17. I'm thankful that my kids are healthy and happy kids.
18. I'm thankful that Jacob is loving Tae Kwon Do.
19. I'm thankful for Christmas movies.:)
20. I'm thankful for something even as simple as a dvr, so we can watch favorite shows later when we have time.:)

21. I'm thankful for White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake from Olive Garden, the best dessert in the world!:)
22. I'm thankful for being able to get to know people in NYC and so thankful for that city and all the people in it.

23. I'm thankful for being able to homeschool Jacob.
24. I'm thankful for holidays so Dan can stay home and not have to rush off to work.
25. I'm thankful for nursing and all my nursing friends; I miss you all.
26. I'm thankful for books!
27. I'm thankful for music, for without it, life would be pretty bland.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Hope you have a great day!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP