Monday, March 1, 2010

Daybook for Monday, March 1, 2010

FOR TODAY... from Mel's Daybook
Outside my window...it's chilly and dark.
I am thinking...that my boys may have to go to the doctor today.  Jaden's cold/cough is coming back, and Jacob has it really bad.  He can't even lay down in bed; he has to sit all propped up on the couch to sleep, poor guy.
I am thankful for... my boys.
I am wearing...jammies and robe, of course, and trying to stay warm.:)
I am remembering...the wonderful sunshine we had yesterday, and even though my boys are sick, I made them get out in it.:)  I'm hoping the fresh air will have done them some good.
I am going... probably not to Tae Kwon Do tonight; have to let Jacob get over this.  But I do have to brave Walmart and maybe go to the library, later on when Daddy's home to watch the munchkins.
I am currently reading...Becoming Your Spouse's Better Half: Why Differences Make a Marriage Great, for a Titletrakk review.  It's very good so far.
I am hoping... to work on my blog this week.  I'm totally remodeling and moving to Wordpress.  We figured out how to move Google Friend Connect, and I believe we figured out how to keep my Google PR up when I move....I hope, anyway.:)
On my mind... friends who need prayer at the moment.
Noticing that...today is the first day of March; how can that be?  It was just Christmas....
Pondering these words... I'm pondering over Pastor's message yesterday, how if every person in that church took his assignment to heart, how many seeds might be planted this week.
From the kitchen... tonight is soup and grilled cheese.  I'm thinking some chicken noodle soup or maybe even homemade chicken soup for these sick boys.
Around the house... have to clean today and catch up on laundry. Fun times.:)
One of my favorite things~ playing around with images in Photoshop, creating new things.
From my picture journal...(This is going to be my new header; I may tweak it some, but I think I really love it so far.  This was my relaxing time yesterday.  LOL  What are your thoughts?  Would love feedback.)
For more Daybook, visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook.

2 comments:

Danielle March 1, 2010 at 8:41 AM  

That sounds like a GREAT book. I am interested to hear about it. & Good luck with the walmart trip, I dread it every.single.time.

Roller Coaster March 1, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Following from FFF at MBC. Nice to meet you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP