Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Funnies- Up

We recently watched the movie, Up, with our kids.  If you haven't seen this movie, you are missing out!:)  It is soooooo good!  I laughed and laughed, and even though it has a bit of sadness too, in the beginning, it was such a great movie.  

I was so not expecting Alpha's voice to be like a chipmunk....LOL.  Oh, and I love how they make it so true to life with the dogs pausing mid-conversation if they see a squirrel...."Squirrel!"  LOL  Anyway, here's a scene from the movie.  Laugh it up, and enjoy!:)


For more Friday Funnies, visit Kim at Homesteader's Heart.

9 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart February 19, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

We love Up, but some people have told me that they just couldn't get into it! They're crazy aren't they?
We walk around here saying, "I can Smell you!" LOL!
Happy Friday!
Kim

Shana Putnam February 19, 2010 at 9:37 AM  

Oh I love this movie!!

Saleslady371 February 19, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Looks like a great movie!

heather@actingbalanced.com February 19, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

Haven't seen it, but will add it to my netflix queue!

Stopping by from SITS

Helene February 19, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

We missed it in the theatre so we have it on DVD and my kids LOVE it. They never tire of it. And I have to admit that the ending makes me all teary-eyed!!

Thanks for the follow! I'm now following your blog!

Unknown February 19, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

OMG that was too funny.
My friend and I were just talking about this movie the other day.
I totally pee'd my pants over the chipmunk voice as well!!

Thanks for posting that clip ~ I needed a good chuckle ;)

Anonymous February 20, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

This was one of my favorites! Loved this one :)

Found you through FFF on MB :)

I am Harriet February 20, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

Hi there.

Stopping by from SITS to say hello!
Have a great day.

Harriet

Carma Sez February 20, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

I've not seen it but I bet we'd enjoy it :-)

thanks for stopping by my place and sharing your "pancake" story :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP