Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Funnies- Olympic Edition

In honor of the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, I wanted to post something funny having to do with figure skating.  I searched and searched for Scott Hamilton's Hair skating routine, but I could not find it.....bummer!  Anyway, this will have to do.  I used to sit and watch skaters like Kristi Yamaguchi, Kurt Browning, Ekaterina Gordeeva and Sergei Grinkov (whose tragic story broke my heart...), and Scott Hamilton, among others, and dream of someday gliding on the ice like them....yeah, right!:)LOL  Even though I couldn't find Hair, this is still funny.:)  Enjoy!


For more Friday Funnies, visit Kim at Homesteaders Heart.

4 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart February 12, 2010 at 7:06 AM  

I love figure skating. And Scott Hamilton was one of my favorites. He is so good!! He's always a riot!
Happy Friday my friend.
Kim

Saleslady371 February 12, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

I loved this!

Anonymous February 13, 2010 at 3:43 PM  

You are not the only one that dreamed of figure skating -- my sister and I would sock footed slide on linoleum floors trying to mimick figure skating at it's best!! (heehee) Thanks for the memories!
Happy Valentines!
Karyl

Anonymous February 16, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

I actually found this blog by searching for Scott Hamilton's Hair routine. I did end up finding it. Here is the link for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnRagjFKPr8

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP