Thursday, January 21, 2010

Split-Second Cookies


This recipe is one of my favorites; it's so delicious! I actually got the recipe from my Taste of Home cookbook, but I've tweaked it just a bit.  The recipe is for Split-Second Cookies; the link will take you to the recipe.  These cookies are even better because they don't take forever to make....


The only things I've done differently is I use blackberry jam instead of raspberry, and I also add powdered sugar at the end, when I take them out of the oven.  I sprinkle it on; it just gives a little extra to the cookies. 
 
Enjoy! 

5 comments:

Melissa Papaj Photography January 21, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

Looks wonderful! Stopping by from SITS :)

vincent January 21, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com

GranolaMom4God January 21, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Those look yummy!

Melissa: Mother to 3 Little Sprouts January 22, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

Those look great! How do you think they would do in the mail? LOL

Missy January 22, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

Those look delicious AND easy! Right up my ally! LOL

I have some homemade jam that will probably taste great with those.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP