Thursday, January 21, 2010

Split-Second Cookies


This recipe is one of my favorites; it's so delicious! I actually got the recipe from my Taste of Home cookbook, but I've tweaked it just a bit.  The recipe is for Split-Second Cookies; the link will take you to the recipe.  These cookies are even better because they don't take forever to make....


The only things I've done differently is I use blackberry jam instead of raspberry, and I also add powdered sugar at the end, when I take them out of the oven.  I sprinkle it on; it just gives a little extra to the cookies. 
 
Enjoy! 

4 comments:

Melissa Papaj Photography January 21, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

Looks wonderful! Stopping by from SITS :)

Unknown January 21, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Those look yummy!

Unknown January 22, 2010 at 12:04 AM  

Those look great! How do you think they would do in the mail? LOL

Missy January 22, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

Those look delicious AND easy! Right up my ally! LOL

I have some homemade jam that will probably taste great with those.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP