Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Funnies- Elmo, You Can Drive My Car

Oh my gosh, who would'a thunk it?  Seriously....we went to the library tonight and picked up some CDs, the kids and I.  Well, of course, an Elmo CD had to make it into the mix.  Elmo is Jaden's hero right now; well, in Jaden's words, Melmo.  Anyway, who would have thought that I'd be driving down the highway, actually rocking out with the kids to Elmo, You Can Drive My Car?  LOLOL  Seriously, it's such a fun song.  It's even cuter when you have a toddler in the back doing all the Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Yeah!  LOL  Oh, if you don't have a library with tons of kids' music, you are missing out on many good laughs, my friends!:)  Enjoy!  (Let's see if you can keep from rockin'out.)LOL


For more Friday Funnies, visit Kim at Homesteaders Heart.

9 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart January 29, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

Oh have mercy! Elmo goes mainstream! LOL!
Happy Friday my friend.
Kim

Joyfull January 29, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

That's the best pop song I've heard in a while!!! Go Elmo!

Raise Them Up January 29, 2010 at 11:01 AM  

You are never too old for Elmo! Lol! Thanks for sharing!

Have a great weekend!

Aimee @ Ain't Yo Mama's Blog January 30, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

We're a big fan of Elmo in my house. =) Thanks for sharing that great Elmo clip!

Stopping by from SITS!

-Aimee

Unknown January 30, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

lol. My, how our lives change through the years. :)

Visiting from SITS.

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom January 30, 2010 at 7:42 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! I'm sorry I'm so late in returning the favor.

As soon as I heard the title of this post, I wondered if it was a play on that song, "BABY you can drive my car". How cute that it is! My husband is making fun of me, though, for listening to that song on my computer. Rock out!

~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Tonya January 30, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

How cute!

Thanks for visiting me on my SITS day!

TMB February 1, 2010 at 12:35 AM  

Thanks I'm Following you back =) ... i love sesame st! well mostly cookie monster! hehe

Janine February 1, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

Hi from SITS! Cute song, I'll have to play it for our baby granddaughter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP