Monday, December 14, 2009

Motivate Me Monday- Happy Mom


This is going to be a quickie today....I have friends who have struggled with infertility, and this is a verse I found this week that I shared with another friend and thought I'd share it with all of you.  I love this verse; it's a promise from God....

He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children.  Praise the LORD- Psalm 113: 9 (NIV).

I hope this encourages someone today and motivates all mothers, no matter if you struggle with infertility or not, to hang in there.  We all go through rough patches (as I've been going through a bit of one myself lately, not with infertility....other things), but God can give us happiness.  This Psalm is just centered all around praise and how big and strong and good He is; I think sometimes we have to praise Him, and through praising Him, we'll see the blessings in any situation....just something He's trying to teach me....Love you all.:)

For more Motivate Me Monday, visit Sarah at The Fifth Street Palace.

3 comments:

Goat Gal December 14, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

Mel
I will focus on the settled and happy children part of this verse :)
Thanks for linking up.

Debbie December 14, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

What an inspiration to all women out there! Thank you!

Sidnie December 15, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

I've struggled lately with my roles of mother and housewife. It's so hard to find the balance between clean house and patient, happy mom & children.

It's hard to focus. It's hard to not be selfish. It's hard to clean when your child wants you to play.

Redirecting my focus to God has been on my mind for months now. I'm trying.
And slowly, finding the balance! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP