Monday, December 14, 2009

Daybook for December 14, 2009


FOR TODAY, Monday, December 14, 2009...
Outside my window...it's dark and chilly.

I am thinking...that Christmas is just coming too fast this year.

I am thankful for...lazy Sunday afternoons.

From the learning rooms...we are starting medieval history this week and working on our new math book.  We're taking Thursday and Friday and doing total Christmas school, just reading Christmas stories, making arts and crafts, watching Christmas movies, and just having fun.

From the kitchen...tonight will be meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and veggies.

I am wearing...jammies and robe, of course.

I am creating...I'm helping the boys to make handprint snowmen ornaments and handprint Christmas tree pictures this week for their grandmas and grandpas, and maybe even their Sunday school teachers.

I am going...hopefully, nowhere today.  It's a mad, mad world out there right now.

I am reading...The Power of Respect by Deborah Norville, for a review.

I am hoping...to get my first chapter of my book done, written down, and sent in to my instructor this week; it's really taken a lot of thinking and pondering.

I am hearing...jake brakes on a truck somewhere.

Around the house...have to clean house today and catch up on laundry (I don't know how boys can go through so many clothes in just two days).

One of my favorite things...is sleeping on a Sunday afternoon, unless I wake up, and Sunday is totally gone.

A few plans for the rest of the week: school; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do (he earned his second stripe on his blue belt on Saturday; Yea, Jacob!); church/choir stuff; Jaden to doctor for shots; Music Ministry banquet at church; helping out with KTTS Christmas Crusade; writing assignments/MamaBuzz work; library/errands; etc.

Here are two pictures for thought I am sharing...(he was hard at work on something).






For more Daybook, visit Peggy at The Simple Woman.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP