With Christmas upon us, this giveaway is perfect for a Christmas present to yourself.:) Surfing through Etsy, I've found so many wonderful craftsmen/craftswomen, and there are so many beautiful things to shop for. This time, I found Lily of Lilyja, and she is from Israel. She makes all sorts of beautiful jewelry, including necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets, etc. She also sells vintage items. Her items are unique and beautiful creations that are affordable too, which is really important in these tough times. You can browse through two of her shops, Lilyja and Bits and Pieces. You can also find Lilyja on Facebook and Twitter. Lilyja also can be reached at lilyja01(at)gmail.com.
Lilyja has graciously offered her Lace Silver- Crochet Ring. She has made this ring out of fine silver wire and has crocheted it together into this beautiful ring. She says that, It is very delicate and elegant, and soft like a second skin. This ring has a value of $29.00. The ring pictured is a size 7.5, but she will make the ring to your size, should you win this giveaway.
To win this ring, you can enter in or or more ways below, but be sure to leave a separate comment for each way that you enter. I will draw the winner, using Random.org, on Monday, December 21.
1) Leave me a comment, letting me know what you like best about this delicate and beautiful ring; would you wear it every day or save it for special occasions?
3) Follow my blog (only if you really want to); or you can subscribe to my posts.
4) Follow Lilyja on Twitter.
5) Follow me on Twitter; tweet about this giveaway.
7) Blog about this giveaway on your own blog, being sure to link back to Real Heart Prints.
8) Leave me an additional comment, letting me know how you found out about this giveaway.
9) Place my blog button (located in my sidebar) on your blog (only if you really want to).
Good luck, and have A Very Merry Heart Prints Christmas!
(Disclosure: Lilyja has donated this ring, free of charge, for the purposes of a giveaway on Real Heart Prints.)