It's so much fun to read other women's blogs, and it's a great way to make new friends/get to know new people. Personally, I really love to see how other people live....how they do things.....what they choose to write about. So, here you go, some more awesome posts from around the blogs..... (oh, and don't forget to sign Mr. Linky below to link up your giveaways!)....
1) Join in the holiday fun over at The Fifth Street Palace. She is starting a new 'Tis the Season Thursday theme, where you can link up all of your holiday posts; plus, she'll have random giveaways!
2) Enter to win a Colonial Candle Christmas "Let It Snow" pillow over at Between Naps on the Porch.
3) Short and sweet, yet full of wisdom, Thoughts on Raising Boys to Men is a very thought-provoking post over at Regan Family Farm.
4) Get tips and hints on how to plan for meals for more than one week at a time, for a whole month, over at Life as Mom.
5) The Simple Woman has written a post about giving our burdens up to the One who can take away our heavy yoke.
6) All homeschoolers, or moms of kids who struggle with spelling, listen up! Raising Arrows is giving away a free, one-year license to Spellquizzer. Go enter to win!
7) Still wondering what Twitter Lists are all about? Me too....but Toni over at A Daily Dose of Toni has written up a helpful post about the benefits....
8) Help a fellow mom out by ordering from her on Ebay or Amazon; or if you're considering a blog makeover, consider Amy over at Amy Bayliss.
9) Need help organizing your gift closet/drawers? Get all that gift wrap and ribbon whipped into shape with the help of the Organizing Junkie.
10) Lastly, if you feel you've started out November needing a personal assistant, because you are pulling your hair out due to being terribly overwhelmed, check out Tip Junkie's Personal Assistant post.Oh, and this week, I'm switching it up a little....sign the Mr. Linky below to list your giveaways!:)