Thursday, November 5, 2009

Things I Love Thursday: My Three Guys


I know this is a little late, but I'm just now getting around to it.:)  Halloween was a lot of fun at our house....we actually had trick-or-treaters this year!  Plus, the boys were able to go out with Daddy and grab their own treats, while I stayed home and manned the door.  


I love my three guys.....I had my very own Granny Wolf, Chewbacca (Chewie), and Darth Vader.  They were so cute!  Well, Granny Wolf was a little scary (even Jaden kept having to make sure it was really Daddy underneath, LOL), but they all just made me giggle.:)  

Then, of course, they both sat down to enjoy their goodies when they'd finally made it home.:)  At least, the floor was relatively clean before Jaden spread out all his M&M's.:)

For more Things I Love Thursday, visit The Diaper Diaries

3 comments:

Unknown November 5, 2009 at 7:40 AM  

They look great in their costumes!! I bet they had a wonderful time going out with Daddy!


ps I too have 3 guys
-- and a new baby girl! :)

JessieLeigh November 5, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

Looks like a great night! What a special time for Daddy and his boys. :)

thediaperdiaries November 5, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

How much do I love that your hubby dressed up as Granny wolf. You little ones look like they had a blast.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP