Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Funnies- "Ta-Da!"


Jaden is starting to go through that stage where he mimics everything, and it's gradually getting easier to teach him how to say certain things or do certain things.  The other day, I taught him how to just do something fun and then say, "Ta-Da!"  Now he thinks it's hilarious to just hide something, uncover it, and then go, "Ta-Da!"  LOL  Well, it came back to bite me in the butt.:)  


I know I've said before how you'd think I'd learn by now with Jaden and markers (and I just have to say here, Thank Crayola's lucky stars for non-toxic markers!).....well, he likes to climb, and it seems that I just don't learn....case in point....(Can definitely tell I'm a blogging mama; had to come take pictures before I cleaned him up, of course!)




The hilarious thing (not so funny at the time, since I feared that someone was going to hotline me at the time), is that as we were going through the grocery store one night (after he'd had a mishap with a certain green marker and his belly), he was sitting in the cart and raising his shirt up, yelling with all his might, "Ta-Da!  Ta-Da!  Ta-Da!"  The bad thing was that the huge green marker stain looked exactly like a bruise....and everyone was staring.  I know, right?  That was bad!  But it wasn't a bruise, people!  Seriously!  The kid loves markers!  What can I say?  He even ended up coloring the bottoms of his feet with this black marker.  Needless to say, I am keeping the markers put way away from him.....I have truly learned my lesson.....until the next time it happens.:)LOL  Oy vei.....oh, but it's not just markers; he loves pens and crayons and pencils.  Maybe he's going to be an artist....a tattoo artist.:)LOL  JK, Mom.....:)


For more Friday Funnies, visit Kim at Homesteaders Heart.

2 comments:

Goat Gal November 6, 2009 at 1:23 AM  

Oh that is too cute and funny! Sorry about the big green bruise looking marker art though. That sort of thing can make one nervous.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart November 6, 2009 at 6:40 AM  

LOL! I'd like to see him do that with a crayon! Ha! Ha! There's where your solution lies my friend.
Have a great weekend.
Kim
When my daughter was 2 she got hold of my lipsticks and smeared it all over her entire body that clothing didn't touch. And we all know how easily lipstick comes off of skin! Oy! The memories! LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP