I'm excited about this next giveaway! My mother-in-law, Nadine, sponsored this giveaway with some of her handmade items. She does such a great job and has so much talent with this. She told me that she's taking her things to a craft show this weekend; with Christmas coming, she should do really well. She loves scrapbooking, and she actually has a small business with Close To My Heart. I love sifting through their Idea Book; they have so many beautiful things, and it inspires me to want to do more crafting. Anyway, she sent us a package with all kinds of goodies, including some of the things she'd made. I decided to keep a few things for myself; I had a hard time choosing which things to give away, since they are all so beautiful. After about a month of trying to decide, though, here is what I decided you will get, if you win. You will get a very cute pink flowered gift bag with tissue paper included; a stationery set, including 5 papers/envelopes; and a mini accordion-like scrapbook that is extra cute with a closing ribbon on the side.
To enter, you can do one or more of the following, below. Just be sure to enter a separate comment for each thing that you do. I will choose the winner on Thursday, November 19, using Random.org. Check out the following ways to enter:
1) Leave me a comment on this post, and let me know which item is your favorite.
2) Blog about this giveaway on your blog, being sure to link back to Real Heart Prints.
3) Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter.
4) Follow my blog, or subscribe to my posts (only if you like it).
5) Leave me another coment, letting me know how you found out about this giveaway.
7) Place my blog button on your site (only if you really want to); it's located in my sidebar.
Have a wonderful day!
(Disclosure: I was provided with these products, free of charge, specifically for a giveaway, by my mother-in-law, Nadine.)