Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday Funnies- Elf


With Christmas coming, I am so getting in the Christmas spirit already.  We've been practicing hard for our Christmas program at church, and it has really gotten me ready for the holidays!  I'm putting up my tree this weekend, hopefully.:)  With Christmas comes great Christmas movies, though.  Elf is one of those movies.  It's not one I make it a point to watch every year, but it is hilarious.  Haven't you ever wanted to do this to all the buttons in the elevator?  I know I have....but can you imagine having to stop on all those floors?:)LOL  Laugh it up!



For more Friday Funnies, visit Kim at Homesteaders Heart.

3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart November 13, 2009 at 6:13 AM  

Oh Mel, I love Elf. I love it when he burps at the table! LOL.
Happy FRiday to you sweet one.
Kim

Mary November 13, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

That elf is hilarious! Every time I see him, I laugh. I wouldn't want to be that guy in the elevator, though...I think I'd be strangling an elf right now!

Have a wonderful Friday!

Mary

SophieMae November 14, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Oh, that was just what I needed this morning! Thankfully, I managed to stifle, as I'm at the library scrounging their broadband. 8-]

Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP