Monday, November 30, 2009

Daybook for November 30, 2009


FOR TODAY, Monday, November 30, 2009...
Outside my window...it is dark and chilly.

I am thinking...that it might snow on Wednesday and how cool that is!:)

I am thankful for...my nice, warm robe right now.

From the learning rooms...We're working on more addition/subtraction in math.  We're also studying Christianity/the early church in history and learning about Hanukkah, along with the Maccabees, since we're to that point in history.  In science, we're studying volcanoes and even get to build a volcano and make it erupt this week, I think.  I think we're going to use this Advent Idea Box too for the month of December. 

From the kitchen...tonight should be zesty chicken tortilla bake and peas.

I am wearing...jammies and robe for a while longer.

I am creating...curtains for the boys' room.  Also working on my first chapter of my first book.

I am going...hopefully, nowhere today.

I am reading...The Christmas Glass by Marci Alborghetti.

I am hoping...that Mom and Dad will come to one of the concerts this weekend and that Jaden will fully recover from his cough.:)

I am hearing...precious quiet.

Around the house...have to clean today and do wonderful laundry.

One of my favorite things...is watching Road to Avonlea....since Jaden was still recovering from this long, hashed out cold/ear infection, we had a little marathon this weekend.:)  I found out our library has parts of all 7 seasons, and what they might not have, Netflix has.  Love it!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Where do I start?  School, Jacob to Tae Kwon Do, library/errands, church/choir stuff, Dress Rehearsal for choir concert, choir Christmas concerts this weekend (3 of them), writing assignments/MamaBuzz work, I'm supposed to go to the doctor but may have to reschedule due to lack of funds, etc. 

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...(our Christmas tree)....


For more Daybook, link up with Peggy at The Simple Woman.

2 comments:

Patti Lacy November 30, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Beautiful post, Mel. Love the pictures.

Patti

Liz Tolsma November 30, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Congrats on the first chapter of your first book. I love getting the first chapter out of the way so the rest can flow. Beautiful tree, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP