Friday, October 2, 2009

Yea For Dan

Real Heart Prints
So, the last couple days have been almost verging on horrible days....between us being sick (with some kind of tummy somethin') and trying to figure out this whole domain thing....it's been rough! But it's done! Hooray! Yipee!!! Yea!!! And I have to give a shoutout to Dan, my rockin' husband, who walked me through the setup and mostly had patience with all my mistakes. (Hey, go leave him a comment on his new tech review site , Professional Tech Monkey; he's just starting out and could use the encouragement).

Oh what fun! I think we were both ready to pull our hair out by the time last night rolled around. In fact, a fellow blogger sent me a picture of an emoticon beating down its computer, and I about fell out of my chair laughing. BUT it is done, and the old Heart Prints (my baby at http://missmalu30.blogspot.com), has grown up. It's now http://www.realheartprints.com! How exciting! So, just to let you know! I'm a big girl now!:)LOL

Have a great night!

1 comments:

Bonnie S. Calhoun October 3, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

LOL...congratulations on getting it all sorted out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP