Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Funnies: Are You HomeschoolED?

Ok, I debated on posting this video, because I do not want to, in any way, offend anyone who homeschools; we educate at home/homeschool, as well. BUT I have to post it because I get soooooooo tired of all the comments on how homeschooling lends to poor socialization skills and how ALL homeschooled children do not know how to relate to others, yada yada yada. We are stereotyped into one particular category. I'm starting to get on my soapbox, so I will stop and let the video play. Laugh it up!:) (Just as a disclaimer: I used to wear culottes, so I mean absolutely no offense to anyone by posting this.....I just get tired of "homeschoolers" being stereotyped). Ok, I'm done. Enjoy!:)

For more Friday Funnies, link up with Homesteaders Heart.

5 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart October 2, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

I thought it was funny and we homeschool. You HAVE to have a sense of humor to be home with your kids all day! LOL
Happy Friday my friend.
Kim

Mary October 2, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

That video was amazing! You did a great job...so funny! I would dearly love to see my granddaughter be homeschooled instead of public school...what a blessing it would be. Thanks for sharing...grandgirl and I both watched and enjoyed!

God bless,
Mary

Mel at Adventures of Mel October 2, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

Oh, I didn't make the video; I found it on Youtube. The maker's name was OpheliaB. She has a bunch of great videos. She's very funny.

Noel October 2, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

That's funny! Sad thing is though, there are definitely two kinds of homeschool(er) (ed) people. It all goes back to the parents.......

Saleslady371 October 2, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

This was funny. I have the utmost respect for any parent to homeschools. I am hoping my granddaughter will be homeschooled! These kids are the brightest and respectful, and best behaved.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP