Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Funnies- Choir "Dress Rehearsal"


This is my first year with the choir, but it has been so much fun, that I never want to quit....it's almost like a second family.  We laugh and laugh so much every single week, and everyone is "so exuberant" as our choir director put it one night.:)  Anyway, we had a "dress rehearsal" last night, where everyone dressed up in costumes....it was hilarious!  From Dolly Parton to Granny Hattie to Glenda the Good Witch to Raggedy Ann & Andy to the bride of Frankenstein to the nerd couple, we had a blast!:)  Enjoy the pics....they might give you a giggle or two.  




This is our choir director, Jeff....now how were we supposed to keep a straight face through rehearsal?  



Oh, and when this guy showed up in a completely full set of red long underwear, well, we all just lost it....

Finally, Dan and I went as Little Red Riding Hood and Granny Wolf (yes, I dragged him in on this)....I had a dress for the costume that said one size fits most.....but let's just say it should have read one size fits supermodel.....so I had to settle for just the cape (corny, I know).  


It cracks me up how Jaden had to keep looking to make sure it was truly Daddy under that wolf mask....LOL.


For more Friday Funnies, visit Kim at Homesteaders Heart.

4 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart October 30, 2009 at 6:12 AM  

Oh too fun. The guy in the long underwear is hilarious!
Big hugs and Happy Friday my friend.
Kim

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet October 30, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

LOL! that is hilarious!

Unknown October 30, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

I love to see the pictures! Keep 'em coming!

Mary October 30, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

That was great! Love those pictures! Reminds me a costume party we had at our church when I was only 18...we had so much fun! So glad to see people enjoying themselves and being silly!

God bless,
Mary

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP