Monday, October 19, 2009

Daybook for October 19, 2009



FOR TODAY, Monday, October 19, 2009...
Outside my window...it's still dark, very dark.
I am thinking...that I can't believe that October is almost over; Christmas will be here before we know it.
I am thankful for...a warm house and a warm, snuggly robe.
From the learning rooms...we're working on Roman history right now in our history....math is going smoothly right now; we've been working on bigger numbers with addition and subtraction.
From the kitchen...tonight will be pork roast, potatoes, and veggies.
I am wearing...jammies and robe for just a little bit more.
I am creating...hopefully going to make my great grandma's maple nut candy with Jacob sometime this week.
I am going...to take Jacob to Tae Kwon Do later on this afternoon.
I am reading...The Blue Umbrella right now.
I am hoping...that we can take the bikes out sometime this week for a bike ride on the trails; the trees are gorgeous right now, but they probably won't be for too much longer.
I am hearing...silence.:)
Around the house...have to clean house today.
One of my favorite things...is after the cleaning is all done; it just feels so good.
A few plans for the rest of the week: School; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do and soccer practice; his last soccer game; church/choir stuff; possibly go to Ronald McDonald House with our small group; errands/library; writing assignments/MamaBuzz work; finally finish our bedroom curtains; etc.
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing... (At my Mom and Dad's, everybody sitting around the table just like old times; makes me miss my grandparents so badly; I have other pictures of us all sitting around the table at their house when I was younger.)



For more Daybook, visit Peggy at The Simple Woman.

4 comments:

Beth October 19, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

I enjoyed your Daybook! Maple nut candy sounds delicious! Our leaves are just beginning to turn here in NC...probably a couple more weeks until we have full color!

Barbara October 19, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

It sounds like you have a pretty busy week ahead.
Enoy your day. Thanks for sharing your daybook.

Anonymous October 19, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Beautiful daybook entry! I've enjoyed my visit this afternoon. I hope you enjoy your visit to the Ronald McDonald house...we've had to stay there when we had sick children in the hospital and it was an incredible blessing during the trial.

~Mrs.Cuddles

dtbrents October 19, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

I love a clean house. It sounds like you are cooking a great meal. My Mama's from NC. I still relatives in Asville. It's a beautiful place. The leaves are turning here too. I like your picture. Thanks for sharing. Doylene

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP