Monday, October 5, 2009

Daybook for Monday, October 5, 2009

FOR TODAY. Monday, October 5, 2009...
Outside my window...it is dark.
I am thinking...that I'm so tired, and I have to get up so early in the morning....(I'm doing this at midnight). What am I thinking?
I am thankful for...family and good times together.
From the learning rooms...this week, we are studying about South American ancient history, and I think we start studying about Rome this week. Math is going great! Jacob is slowly learning his facts over again, and it's clicking with him so far.
From the kitchen...will be something, not sure yet, but I do know that we're definitely stopping for Jack in the Box tomorrow. Yea!!! Love their tacos!
I am wearing...jammies and robe for a few more minutes.
I am creating...new memes on my blog, Shine Your Light Wednesdays and Time Out Tuesdays.:)
I am going...to St. Louis for an eye appointment.
I am reading...a book from a different genre than I usually read, but it's for a review....Haunt of Jackals.
I am hoping...to get, at least, a little sleep tonight.
I am hearing...silence, since the kiddos are sleeping in their beds.
Around the house...have to catch up on laundry and dust, vacuum, and mop sometime.
One of my favorite things...is getting together with family that I haven't seen in a long time and the memories that it brings, even though those memories may break my heart sometimes....I just miss the old days and all the good times we had, and I long for that time and the people I love who are gone, like I'm homesick for them.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Well, here goes: Eye appointment in St Louis; school; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do, and he tests this week for his blue belt; Jacob to soccer practice and game; errands/library; writing assignments/reviews/MamaBuzz work; church/choir stuff; chili dinner with Dan's Wed class on Fri; etc.....Ok, now I'm tired just looking at my calendars.:)LOL
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...This is our niece, Callie. Isn't she beautiful?:)
For more Daybook, link up with The Simple Woman.

5 comments:

Jerralea October 5, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Aww... your niece is gorgeous!

I understand how you feel, I'm homesick for loved ones who have gone on, too. I'm thankful for the hope I have that I will see them again.

A JoyFilled Life October 5, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

What a pretty pretty baby!

Just looking at my planner exhausts me too, but now that I am knitting again, I like to think of some of those hours as my most productive!

:) Blessed Monday to you.

Rose Casell October 5, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Love you!

The Man Crew October 5, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

Great daybook entry! Thanks for sharing it. Love your picture thought...she is precious! Have a great week!
Blessings,
Kristy
PS. Good luck to Jacob on his blue belt test

Anonymous October 10, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Just searching through your amazing blog!

Thank you for stopping by mine on my special day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP