Monday, October 12, 2009

Daybook for Monday, October 12, 2009



FOR TODAY, Monday, October 12, 2009...
Outside my window...it's kinda cloudy and dark, like it could rain.
I am thinking...that I love the rain.
I am thankful for...this season; fall is just so beautiful.
From the learning rooms...we are learning about Rome in history; we even get to make a chariot this week, I think.  Math is going great; we're reviewing adding and subtracting larger numbers; I dug out the flashcards because he just does so much better if we practice a little every day.
From the kitchen...tonight will be chicken and rice with peas and carrots.
I am wearing...jammies and robe for just a few more minutes.
I am creating...hopefully, I'll get our bedroom curtains done this week.
I am going...to the eye doctor this morning.
I am reading...Sarah's Wish right now.
I am hoping...that the rain will hold off for our pictures this evening; they're outdoors, and I just hope the sun can shine, even if just
for that hour.
I am hearing...the kids starting to stir.
Around the house...have to clean today and catch up on laundry.
One of my favorite things...is just being home; lately, life's been so busy, that we rarely have a night at home, but I think I can see a little hope on the horizon....I think we may actually get to stay home this Friday night.:)
A few plans for the rest of the week: Eye doctor and pics today; school; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do & possibly his tournament; church/choir stuff; soccer practice and soccer game; writing assignments/MamaBuzz work/research; errands/library; company on Sunday; etc.
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...(Jaden with Grandma & Aunt Glenda)


For more Daybook, link up with The Simple Woman.

3 comments:

Tana October 12, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

I guess I don't have a real comment other than it looks like rain here too and the fact i just love the feel of your blog!

Angela October 12, 2009 at 11:32 AM  

Enjoyed your daybook! Chicken seems to be a popular dish tonight...we're having chicken and dumplings.

Hope it's dry this evening!

Happy Monday.

Jane Anne October 12, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

I am participating today and I am enjoying reading the daybooks. Around the house today, I also have to clean and do laundry. It's catch up day after the weekend.

My First Simple Woman’s Daybook Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP