Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays: Almond Bark Popcorn

With fall coming on, the air is getting a chill, and there's likely to be more Friday nights spent indoors with the family and a good movie, decked out with a couple of good snacks. This recipe is from my Aunt Nancy's kitchen, and it's a yummy snack that is sure to hit the spot. Enjoy!

Almond Bark Popcorn

2 bags microwave popcorn
3 cups rice crispies
2 cups nuts (I'm thinking this will be optional, in our case) :)
1 pkg. vanilla almond bark
3 Tbsp. peanut butter

Pop popcorn. Mix next 2 ingredients. Melt almond bark, and add peanut butter. Mix with popcorn mix. Cool on wax paper.

For more Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays, link up with BlessedwithGrace.

3 comments:

Unknown September 28, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

I KNOW this will be a favorite of mine! Come join me for Crock Pot Wednesday. I would love to see your favorite slow cooker recipes posted there. Thanks. Debbie

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace September 29, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

I actually said, "OH, YUM!" out loud just know when I saw your recipe title!! So, I'm a fan! Thanks for the TMTT link, this week.

Brenda September 29, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

Looks really yummy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP