Monday, September 28, 2009

Daybook for September 28, 2009

FOR TODAY, Monday, September 28, 2009...
Outside my window...it is dark, which makes me want to go back to bed.
I am thinking...that I need a day off just to sleep in and do nothing but stay in a vegetative state on the couch or in my bed (this is the early morning me talking.....I don't do mornings well).
I am thankful for...my bed:) LOL.
From the learning rooms...We're going to be studying ancient American people in history, like the Mayans and Aztecs; we're working on the books of the Bible; and we're slowly gaining speed in learning our addition/subtraction facts with lots of review. I scrapped the teacher's manual, somewhat, for math, and we are both doing so much better....(knock on wood).
From the kitchen...tonight will be cheesesteak sandwiches and salad.
I am wearing...jammies and robe for just a little bit.
I am creating...bedroom curtains; at least I measured the windows last week....LOL. I also hope to decorate our front porch this week, maybe get a couple pumpkins, depending.
I am going...nowhere today, hopefully. Usually, Jacob has Tae Kwon Do on Mondays, but since he has no soccer practice this week, he'll go on Thursday.....yea! We actually get a night at home....it's shocking, I know. I don't have to make supper at lunch today!:)
I am reading...Redefining Beautiful by Jenna Lucado; it is really good so far.
I am hoping...to be able to sit down today at some point and just read my book or maybe watch some Mary Tyler Moore.
I am hearing...nothing but silence right now (Silence is golden).:)
Around the house...have to dust, vacuum, and mop today and catch up with laundry, which is already running down the street.
One of my favorite things...is seeing Dan get excited about a project; he's fixing up his old Jeep now, says he's going to fix it up and make it beautiful again and drive it.....it will be pretty cool when he gets it done some day. I think he's going to paint it a cherry red....oooooooohhhhhh, awwwwwwww.....:)
A few plans for the rest of the week: school; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do; soccer game on Saturday; church/choir stuff; Missions Fair this weekend at church; Tae Kwon Do bonfire Saturday night; writing assignments/articles/reviews/MamaBuzz work; visit with Uncle Jerry & Aunt Glenda (not sure which day); etc. Busy week!
Here is a picture for thought I am sharing...For more Daybook, link up with The Simple Woman.

4 comments:

honeysuckle September 28, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Boy you made me tired just reading all you have done and also are planning to do. No wonder you want to go back to bed! Good luck with all your plans. Try to have a good week and take time for yourself and that book:)

Tana September 28, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

I have a busy one coming up too. I hope we both survive. Why is it when it's dark and ugly outside there's suddenly so much to do!

Jerralea September 28, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

Have a great week! You do sound pretty busy ... Enjoy the bonfire. I'm going to a bonfire at the end of October. I always love those!

Flory September 28, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Wow, you sure are busy. You need some "time out for me".

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning either. I went into work late. It happens. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP