Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Little Greek

We've been studying Sparta and Athens in history this week; it's so interesting; I think sometimes I learn just as much as Jacob. I have to share this quote with you, first. We read it this morning.

Plato told the Athenians that a democracy had to have educated people in it! If they are ignorant, he said, people who know mo
re than they do will become tyrants and tell them what to do.

I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

We made no sew Greek clothes this morning. Jacob loved it, especially since it involved making dress-up clothes that he could play with to his imagination's content. He did it mostly by himself too, with just a little help from me. It was really fun!
Here's the real Jacob, without Mama telling him to stand nicely for the picture....my crazy boy!:)

1 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart September 10, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

Yup, I'm pretty sure I read "My Little Geek" LOL. I need to slow down my reading!!
Great GREEK outfit.
Hugs.
Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP