Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



Check out Friday Fill-ins!
And...here we go!

1. I feel tired.

2. Checking out other people's blogs is always fun.

3. Right now, I can hear these things: precious silence; it's naptime!

4. MamaBuzz is super busy and I'm glad that Missie thought of me.:) (Love ya, girl!)

5. The last time I sat down and truly relaxed to watch tv or anything was Monday; whew, life is busy.

6. I'm so happy to have my husband home this Labor day weekend.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a movie, tomorrow my plans include working on the house and on MamaBuzz and Sunday, I want to sing in the choir and then relax!

5 comments:

Rose Casell September 4, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Love ya back!
I told Chuck that "working" with you is like working with myself. (I meant that in a good way, by the way)

Rose Casell September 4, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Love ya back!
I told Chuck that "working" with you is like working with myself. (I meant that in a good way, by the way)

Anonymous September 6, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Happy Sunday from SITS! I couldn't help but notice you're another MO blogging mama. Check out my site and giveaways at:

www.theclothdiaperreport.com

Enjoy your holiday weekend!

Jennifer September 6, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Oooh I like these fill-ins! How sweet what you said about your hubby!

I hope you're enjoying your Labor Day weekend! And lady... RELAX! :)

Mel at Adventures of Mel September 6, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

HaHa; I've kinda been forced to relax with this head cold I caught somewhere along the line. I still went to church this morning, but I've done nothing this afternoon besides scrap some pictures into frames....:) and sleep.:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP