Wednesday, August 12, 2009

TOS: Free E-Book


With all the technology we have at our fingertips today, there are so many opportunities for gathering information of any kind, especially online. The Old Schoolhouse now has a new e-book that is free for the time being (it's normally $14.95); it's called E-Homeschooling: Embracing the E-book Revolution. This book will answer many questions, including the following:

 Why should I buy E-Books and what are their unique benefits?
 How can I use E-Books with homeschooling?

 How am I supposed to read them?
 Can I get help creating my virtual bookshelf?

 What can you tell me about storing E-Books on my computer?

 What are some great organizing tips for E-Books?
 Can you give me a lot of suggestions and ideas that I can actually use?
 What can I learn about the E-Book market and The Old Schoolhouse®?

 What do I need to know to publish my own E-Books?

 What are some of the legal issues in electronic publishing that I need to know about?


This guide shows several advantages to e-books over regular books, including cost and convenience. Since e-books are usually only printed in the amounts needed (meaning the exact pages you are needing), most of them stay stored on your computer, and this handy guide even shows you how to keep those organized.

For me personally, as a freelance writer, I like how this guide shows me how to publish my own work, in the form of an e-book. It offers some great information and tips, even including how to get your e-book out there into the market and get people interested in it. It has a lot of legal rules and information as well, including how to copyright your work.

So, what are you waiting for? It's free; go grab this wonderful resource now; you won't regret it, and you'll be able to come back to it time and again for a reference.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP