Thursday, August 20, 2009

Things I Love Thursday: Library

Well, I think it's safe to say that I (nope, make that we) love the library! We do! We really do love it! Since we've moved, we're able to go to a bigger library, and they have so many books and audiobooks and movies and just anything that you could honestly want. It is so amazing! Jacob, of course, has to look for Transformers or Spiderman books; and he does love audiobooks. I love it all.....in fact, I can get a little carried away; can't you tell? Although I must say that a lot of those books in that basket are for school. When I walk into that huge building, though, and walk down the long entryway, the anticipation of a good hunt builds up. Then all the shelves filled with those delicious books come into sight, and I'm off like a banshee. There's just nothing like the smell of a good book. My husband thinks I'm crazy because sometimes when I get a new book to review (we're talking new here), I'll fan the pages, just smelling them. I know, I guess that does sound crazy....LOL. Jacob's inheriting it from me too, though, because he's starting to get excited when we hit the sidewalk into the library.:) It's just too cool!

For more Things I Love Thursday, link up with Diaper Diaries.

6 comments:

Kara August 20, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

Hey...we own that "Good Enough to Eat" book in your photo...great book! I'm a book fiend too...have been all my life! Unfortunately, our library is really inconvenient & we just don't use it much. I wish we had an awesome library like yours!

Kara August 20, 2009 at 12:10 AM  

Hey...we own that "Good Enough to Eat" book in your photo...great book! I'm a book fiend too...have been all my life! Unfortunately, our library is really inconvenient & we just don't use it much. I wish we had an awesome library like yours!

Goat Gal August 20, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

I as well love the library. I really must check in to audio books for my kiddos.

Tana August 20, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

I love that my kids love the library as much as I do! Even with a Kindle I still love books!

Rose Casell August 20, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

I'm all about the library!

thediaperdiaries August 20, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

I LOVE the library. I used to buy so many books and now I rarely do so. And I rent movies, CDs and peak at magazines. I could spend all day there!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP