Thursday, August 6, 2009

Things I Love Thursday: Apple Crumb Pie

Mmmmm....I love this Apple Crumb Pie from Taste of Home. It's the only pie that I have been able to wrangle with and make well. I usually fail at any other type of pie. This pie has become a family favorite around here. The crust is just a simple, classic pie crust, and then I mix up the apple mixture and put a sugary, buttery crumb topping on top. Can't you just taste it?:)

For more Things I Love Thursday, link up with Diaper Diaries.

5 comments:

Unknown August 6, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

Your pie look so YUMMY!!! THANKS!!! for the GREAT!!!
recipe. Geri

thediaperdiaries August 6, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

That actually looks doable. And super yummy!! It looks like it would be amazing warm with some vanilla ice cream on top.

Nancy Irby August 6, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

That looks so good to me right now. I could eat the whole pie! I think you need to plan a visit and bring a pie with you! ;-)

Joyfull August 7, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

Looks delicious and like I may can do it!! Have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

aliangel August 9, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Check out my blog aliangelscloud.blogspot.com i have no comments from anyone but people i already knew.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP