A few weeks ago, Ecostore sent me a couple of products to try out and review. If you haven't heard of Ecostore, they are a company of twenty years that makes more naturally based household cleaners, baby products, bath and body products, etc. Their products are known to have "No Nasty Chemicals." Their ingredients are based off of plant and mineral products. If you are trying to live green, then this might be just the thing for you. You can read more about them over on their blog.
The other product I got to try was the Citrus Spray Cleaner. It's a naturally antibacterial cleaner with "No Nasty Chemicals." I've been using it some in my kitchen just for minor spills and cleanup, but I also used it on our back door yesterday, which tends to get filthy with all the coming in and out. I sprayed it on and was able to just wipe the majority of the dirt and grime right off; I really didn't have to scrub, so that was a plus in my book. Now, if you don't like a strong smelling cleaner, this is also another plus; I kept trying to see what it smelled like, but the smell really isn't all that strong and dissipates rather quickly. That was one minor downside for me, as I like the smell of fresh and clean, as long as it's not overpowering with chemicals.
The best part of all is that Ecostore has offered to give one of my readers a $25 gift certificate to their store; it will be sent by email to the winner. To enter the giveaway, you can do one or more of the following; just be sure to leave a separate comment on here for each of the steps you've done(the more steps you do below, the more chances you have of winning):
1) Leave me a comment on what you like about this prize or your favorite quality about it.
2) Go check out Ecostore's blog, and be sure to leave them a comment while you're there; you can also sign up for their No Nasty Chemicals newsletter, located on the right sidebar of their blog.
3) Follow my blog, over on the right-hand sidebar....or subscribe to it.
4) Tweet about this giveaway over on Twitter!
5) Go to Ecostore's Twitter page or their Facebook page, and follow them!
5) Compose a blog post on your own blog about this giveaway, and make sure to link back to Heart Prints!
6) If you love the sounds of this prize, head on over to Ecostore, and purchase something that will be very useful to you in your own home; they have quite a few to choose from.
I'll be using an online number generator to draw the winners, and the winners will be announced on Tuesday, August 11, 2009, just to give more readers a chance to enter. Good luck!:)