Monday, August 17, 2009

Daybook for August 17, 2009

FOR TODAY, Monday, August 17, 2009...
Outside my window... it is sunny and looks like it will be a hot day.
I am thinking...that I don't feel very good this morning; hope this passes.
I am thankful for... a bed to sleep in at night.
From the learning rooms... I'm working on the schoolroom today; lesson plans are ready for the next four weeks, and we start school tomorrow.
From the kitchen... tonight will be Chicken Pot Pie.
I am wearing... jammies and my robe for now.

I am creating... still working on curtains and want to get some old pictures printed to put in frames.
I am going... nowhere today, hopefully; unless, we go swimming this evening.
I am reading... finishing up
It Happened in Italy. Also reading my new copy of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine.
I am hoping... that Jacob will continue to get better.
I am hearing... silence right now; it's so nice.

Around the house... we have to dust, vacuum, and mop today; laundry is piling up from the weekend too.

One of my favorite things... is finding a good bargain; with a trip to Goodwill this weekend, I was able to find a couple of really nice skirts.
A few plans for the rest of the week: School starts tomorrow; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do; writing assignments; choir practice; errands/library; etc.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
To read more Daybooks, head on over to The Simple Woman.

4 comments:

Unknown August 17, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

Hope you feel better.

just stopping by to say hi from SITS; hope you'll do the same.

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart August 17, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

OH I loved your daybook my friend. But I'm sad to see you're not feeling well. I sure hope you feel better soon and I just think that picture is adorable!
Hugs to you.
Kim

Noel August 17, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

I love that picture, but man, what is he doing????

Mel at Adventures of Mel August 17, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

You'd think the little guy is thirsting to death, the way he drinks water from any source he can find, if you let him....I have to watch that boy.:) He's trying to drink out of the sprayer on our hose.....he's getting the little drops left over, I guess. LOL:) Thanks, you guys; my stomach is better, but I'm still hurtin'.....don't know what the deal is.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP