Thursday, July 2, 2009

Things I Love Thursday- Fresh Color

Remember the china cabinet?Well, after moving, we took it out to the garage, Dan put a fresh coat of paint on it, and walaa!
It's just amazing to me what a fresh coat of paint can do for a simple piece of furniture! I'm so excited; I love it! It makes it look old and sort of quaint....I love antiques, so this is right up my alley! I also picked up a granite colored spray paint for the handles, and it really gave them a new shine. The old cabinet has new life now! I just love what color can do....a fresh coat of paint can make a world of difference.

3 comments:

na July 3, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

While I am not normally big on painting wood...I love that! The color, the style...everything!

thediaperdiaries July 3, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

Gorgeous. Totally gave it a new life!!

Unknown July 3, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

This is awesome!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP