Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays- Chicken Salad Panini

On busy evenings when we're torn here and torn there, it's nice to know that we don't need to run through that yuck drive-through over at the local fast-food restaurant; it's nice to know there's something so easy to make waiting at home; or if you're like me, you might have quickly put it together at lunch, and it's waiting for you in the fridge when you get home. With taking Jacob to Tae Kwon Do two to three nights a week, it kinda puts a damper on supper, or it can, I should say; but it doesn't have to. I've been on the lookout for seriously easy recipes that I can just throw together at lunch and have waiting for us when we get home at night. This way, we can eat halfway healthy and even sit down together with more time to eat, since we're not having to cook a huge, elaborate meal. I am trying a new recipe today, and so far it tastes great. I found this over at Kraft Foods, which is a really great place to find recipes of all kinds. It's their Chicken Salad Panini. The best thing about this is that having a whole chicken yesterday for supper, we had leftover chicken, and I didn't have to cook at all for this. Enjoy!

For more Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays, link up over at BlessedwithGrace!

Update: Actually, when we were getting the bread out tonight, the tortillas fell out of the box, and Dan and I both looked at each other and grinned. We ended up putting the chicken salad with some tomatoes and shredded cheese into the tortillas and frying them. They were like chicken salad chalupas. They were soooooooo good! Another family favorite found!:)

2 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace July 14, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

I am glad you joined us for TMTT this week.

Nicole Feliciano July 17, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Happy Friday! I found a wealth of ideas from a Kraft magazine I picked up from my mom. I hope you’ll stop by my Friday Feast link/recipe exchange and share a recipe.

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/07/friday-feasts-couscous.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP