Monday, July 6, 2009

Daybook for July 6, 2009

FOR TODAY, Monday, July 6, 2009...
Outside my window...it is sunny and bright with a few clouds in the sky.
I am thinking...that getting up at 5am is so much better than 4:30....that extra 30 minutes of sleep is necessary for my sanity, I think.:)
I am thankful for...our new house; renters though we may be, we love living here!
From the learning rooms...we are officially starting second grade this week....working on our vegetables and other garden stuff.
From the kitchen...tonight will be Southwestern Tuna Casserole.
I am wearing...jean capris and a turquoise shirt with a design on the front.
I am creating...kitchen curtains this week.
I am going...possibly to Goodwill later on to find the boys a few more church clothes. I love Goodwill because the last time I went, I came out with a whole bag of almost new clothes, some with the tags still, for $20.
I am reading...Passionate Houewives Desperate for God by Jennie Chancey & Stacy McDonald and trying to finish up other books and things.
I am hoping...that someone will give a good home to our dog this week. We can't keep him here, which is really hard, but we're hoping a family with a farm will take him, so he'll have lots of room to run and much love.
I am hearing...Jacob working on his math right now and silence.
Around the house...have to dust, vacuum, and mop today sometime.
One of my favorite things...is definitely not math.:)
A few plans for the rest of the week: school, Jacob to tae kwon do, making the house more homey, article assignments, reviews, my school writing assignment for July (yikes, have to get on that), getting ready for my blogoversary giveaways (stay tuned:)), errands, church, etc.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
For more Simple Woman, check out Peggy's site.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP