Monday, July 27, 2009

Daybook for July 27, 2009

For Today, Monday, July 27, 2009...

Outside my window... it is sunny with some clouds; we need to get outside before the rainy days hit us.

I am thinking... about so many things that I'm not sure I can name just one.


From the learning rooms... we are doing just a tad bit of school, really not much; just enough to keep the brain working....we're doing a lot of life learning right now with more hands on stuff, not really "unschooling," but I like to call it "summer funschooling.":)

I am thankful for... being able to get out and enjoy the great outdoors with my family.


From the kitchen... we are trying a new recipe tonight for the CREW. Jacob gets to help make it, Baked Parmesan Chicken.

I am wearing... blue shorts and my gray volleyball t-shirt.

I am reading... It Happened in Italy and tons of other books/magazines....reading is such a great thing.


I am hoping... to get our plants in the ground this afternoon; we're ex
perimenting a little bit.

I am creating... still working on curtains and organizing.


I am praying... that the doctor will be able to see what's going on with Jacob and give us some answers tomorrow.


Around the house... we dusted, vacuumed, and mopped today.


One of my favorite things... is being able to get outside in the sunshine and just play with the kids....bike rides together, especially.

A few plans for the rest of the week... some school; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do; errands/library; haircut and trip to the doctor's tomorrow, as well as going to see Mom; get Jacob registered for the fall soccer season; church; writing assignments & work; etc. Possibly getting ready to take a long weekend vacation....we shall see.:)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you: (4 mile bike ride yesterday on the Galloway Trails)(I am so not loving the helmet look....)

For more Daybook, link up with The Simple Woman.

1 comments:

Joyce July 27, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

Hi, Mel,

I enjoyed your Daybook.

Hope the doctor finds out what's wrong with your son. That's hard on Mom, not knowing what's going on.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP