Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nine Years Ago Today

June 10, 2000, Dan and I got married! Happy Anniversary, Dan! I love you!

Dan and I met in Bible college, and we were friends for a little while before starting to date; I really thought he was weird at first, until I actually started talking to him one night while he was working security, and we shared a pizza....before we knew it, we'd been talking for somewhere around 6-8 hours, and we were fast friends. We started to date a couple of months later, and from there it was all over with, and we knew we wanted to get married....you just know; it's hard to explain, but you just know when you've found, "The one." Now, nine years and two blonde boys later, we're living life together, getting ready for a life change, but vowing to stay together no matter what life brings, because we said those vows to each other, "For better or for worse," and because we truly love each other....it's really beyond words. I love you, honey.

11 comments:

Lisa June 10, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, ANNIVERSARY!!!


HUGS FROM MAINE

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential June 10, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Visiting from SITS, one of the Welcomistas and

Happy Anniversary!! You are such a beautiful couple.

Lisa M June 10, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

Happy Anniversary! I've been married for 9 years this year also!

Welcome to the SITStahood!

Jessica June 10, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

Visiting from SITS...

Happy anniversary!

Anonymous June 10, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

wow look how young you guys look...not that you look old now but wow...and how I don't miss those dorm rooms! hahaha
happy anniversary. got any cool plans?

Mel at Adventures of Mel June 10, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

Honestly, we both wanted to go out or do something, but with moving, Dan's trying to get my dad's tractor painted so it's done because all next week, we'll be packing up.....ahhhhhh!!!! I'm a little overwhelmed and mind boggled at this point.:)LOL I'm hoping maybe if he doesn't get home too late, maybe we can just sit down on the couch together, with the boys in bed, and just watch a movie, because even time just doing that has been hard to come by lately.:) It's crazy!

Sheryl June 10, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Congrats on your anniversary, what a sweet post.

Welcome to SITS, it's a great place to make new friends.

Two Pretty Little Skirts June 10, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

oh how sweet! Happy anniversary to you ;)
stopping by from SITS and wanted to welcome you to the SITStahood!

Dawn

Mary June 10, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!

Maritez June 11, 2009 at 1:55 AM  

Happy Anniversary!!

And thanks for the "award"...it gave me incentive to post again. I've kind of been in a writing drought. I just posted my Honest 10...

J June 12, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Happy Anniversary! What a sweet post and what an adorable couple! My husband and I knew right away too, I completely believe that when you find that person you really do know! Best wishes!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP