Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesday- Veggie Salad Dressing

My husband, Dan, made a really delicious salad dressing this past weekend out of mostly veggies, and it was so good. It was pretty spicy because he put in 3 cloves of garlic, so we decided to bump that down to just 1 clove.:) Let's just say it had bite!


Veggie Salad Dressing

1 1/2 cups carrots
7 green onions
1 clove garlic
2 tomatoes
1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
2 Tbsp olive oil
Plus, add a little salt and some Italian Seasoning.

Put this all in a food processor, and pulse together until well mixed. Now it might not look so great, but looks can be quite deceiving. Then pour over salad, and enjoy!

For more Tempt My Tummy Tuesday, head on over to Blessed with Grace.

1 comments:

Jennifer May 5, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

Hello!

I'm new to the blogging community and was spending some time surfing the blog world when I stumbled upon your site. I LOVE IT!! I hope you don't mind that I've bookmarked your site and will be definitely coming back! Great job!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP