Sunday, May 3, 2009

Easy, Beautiful Throw Pillows

Well, I finally got my throw pillows done; now I'm ready to make a couple more. I had these old pillows just sitting here for the longest time without any covers, and they were starting to look pretty shabby. Making the covers for them was so easy! Instead of using a zipper, I just hemmed the open side of the fabric where you'd insert the pillow, put in buttonholes with my machine, and then I sewed on these really cute buttons really quick with the machine also. Walaa! Beautiful, transformed throw pillows!:)

The best part, for me anyway, since we have two boys running around this house, is that I can take the covers off anytime and throw them in the washer. Yea!!!! Now if we can just finish recovering our couch....

2 comments:

Nancy Irby May 3, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

You did a great job!!

Snap May 4, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Your pillows are great! If it can't be thrown in the wash ... I don't want it! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP