Monday, May 18, 2009

Daybook for May 18, 2009

FOR TODAY, Monday, May 18, 2009...
Outside My Window...it is sunny and warm.
I am thinking...I need to get my stuff listed on Ebay today.
I am thankful for...my husband; I just love him so much.
From the learning rooms...this week, we're finishing up our first grade math and phonics (Praise the Lord!), and I'm ordering new curriculum/books....so exciting because I keep finding new, free resources online all the time. I'm just excited to explore through this classical education with the boys.
From the kitchen...tonight will be Jamaican Jerk Chicken, steamed potatoes and veggies, and rolls.
I am wearing...tan corduroys and my gray St Louis University long sleeved shirt.
I am creating...I'm working on my blog this week, trying to "decorate" differently and figure out how to put ads on it.
I am going...already went to the grocery store really early this morning, and we're hopefully going to the nursery this evening.
I am reading...still reading The Way They Learn.
I am hoping...that the people who looked at our property and are trying to get finances arranged will call back with an official offer this week; just praying and hoping.
I am hearing...Jacob is watching a Disney movie right now, and Jaden's napping, so it's kind of quiet.
Around the house...we dusted, vacuumed, and mopped; now to get the laundry finished for today.
One of my favorite things...is peonies; they have such a lovely, sweet fragrance, not to mention they're so colorful.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: school, errands, dentist appointment for Jacob and spending day with Dan on Wednesday (maybe find something fun to do), trying to get plants/seeds in the pots/containers, mowing here and at property, Jacob to Tae Kwon Do, etc.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...Sylvia brought us a bouquet of peonies.
For more Simple Woman, link up with Peggy.

1 comments:

Noel May 18, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

I listed and sold a couple things on ebay last week, couldn't believe how long it took me to do it! Good luck :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP