Monday, April 6, 2009

Daybook

FOR TODAY, Monday, April 6, 2009...
Outside my window...it is cloudy and cold.
I am thinking...that I need to get my camera out and get some of the pictures from Grandma's farm off of it.
I am thankful for...wonderful memories.
From the learning rooms...Jacob gets to start learning his 12 addition family this week, and he gets to start studying Ancient Africa, as well as tigers. He is really reading now; he even reads to Jaden before they go to sleep at night. They'll both lay in their beds, and Jacob will read....it's so sweet.
From the kitchen...this week, I have to make a birthday cake for my soon to be 7 year old Jacob....of course, he wants a chocolate cake with white icing and strawberries on top....yum!
I am wearing...jeans and a gray long sleeved shirt.
I am creating...a record of letters and pictures from my grandmother's life.
I am going...to Springfield today with Dan; he has to take a printer up to be fixed, so I thought I'd ride along.
I am reading...The Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Down.
I am hoping...to have some time to just unwind this week and kind of get back into the swing of things.
I am hearing...Jacob working on his language lesson; he's looking for pronouns in the newspaper.
Around the house...I need to dust and vacuum and mop today before we leave; and laundry is already going.
One of my favorite things...is spending time with my mom and sisters.
A few plans for the rest of the week: School; possibly, kickboxing at gym; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do; definitely need to get groceries; Jacob's birthday; Homeschool group; Ride out to the old McCarter place with Mom this week sometime; help Dan to get the property cleaned up; Movie night with Jacob Friday night....he is going to be so surprised; we have the Star Wars Trilogy for his birthday present.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...(this is my Aunt Betty's and Mom's handprints on the garage step at Grandma's from back in 1951)

For more Daybook, link up with The Simple Woman.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP