Thursday, March 26, 2009

Things I Love Thursday- Chocolate Animal Crackers

My kids love snack time, but it can be hard to come up with good, no-mess snacks; plus, most snacks are so chock full of sugar and fat, it's unreal. BUT, I have found a new love when it comes to animal crackers.....Stauffer's Chocolate Animal Crackers. Yes, they are chocolate, and they are sooooooo good, as you can see from the nearly empty bag! The great part is that you can eat 13 of these babies, and it's only 100 calories. Not bad when it comes to most of the snacks on the market today. Plus, Mommy enjoys them too, when that chocolate craving hits me about 4pm.....mmmmmmmm.............

For more Things I Love Thursday, link up with Diaper Diaries.

2 comments:

Taylor March 26, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Now I'm hungry, lol!

Mary March 26, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Mmmmm, sounds yummy. I've had chocolate teddy grahams, but never animal crackers. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP