Saturday, March 14, 2009

Ruth's Recipe

Today, we had a little family get-together at my Aunt Nancy's house for our cousin, Amanda, who is going to Japan for 6 months at the end of June; she is going to serve with SEND International as a short-term missionary. Anyway, I made Ruth's Chicken Wing Superbowl Snack, and everyone was asking for the recipe (by the way, instead of hot sauce and blue cheese, I've been using barbecue sauce and Ranch dressing like Ruth suggests, since my boys don't exactly like "hot" stuff). Ruth is a friend of ours who we went to college with, and she is now a wife and mom of two boys....check out her blog over at Thoughts of the Heart. I have to say that every one of her recipes that I have made so far have been so delicious. Ruth, I too wish we would have gotten to know each other more in college, although I'm so glad that we have that opportunity now. Enjoy Ruth's blog; it's very inspiring and has so many tidbits of wisdom all throughout. Have a great rest of the weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous March 14, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

I'll have to check that blog out...she sounds like an
interesting person!




LOL I am glad you like it!

Lisa March 14, 2009 at 10:05 PM  

HOPE YOUR WEEKEND IT WONDERFUL TOO.

HUGS FROM MAINE

Maritez March 15, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

That recipe looks tasty and EASY! I'll have to try it soon, thanks for the link!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP