Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Declutter Bug Transformation

Well, it seems that the declutter bug has bitten me; I've even been assigning myself 2-3 tasks a day to do this.:) This week, I'm focusing on the entryway, dining room, and front porch. Today, I cleaned out my refrigerator (I know, that's in the kitchen, but it was in dire need of it), and I decluttered out our dresser cabinet (the place we tend to throw things we don't know what else to do with) in the dining room. Here's before:

And here's after on both!:)
I'm so happy; I feel like I accomplished something good! Now I can actually find things in my fridge, and all of our cards and material and decorative items have a place to rest in the clean drawers. Once you start, it's like a can of Pringles...."Once you pop, you can't stop!" Have a good day!

4 comments:

Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

now you can come to my house and clean my fridge...:)

Maritez March 5, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

I love a clean & organized fridge! I try and clean mine out every Sunday...its strange, I know, but therapuetic :)

Goat Gal March 5, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

Ok I am inspired! My clean my fridge...dare I say today?
Those drawers are gorgeous!

Jenn March 5, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

I've started the Spring Clean at this site: http://www.avirtuouswoman.org/

tis the season!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP