Thursday, February 26, 2009

Things I Love Thursday- A Special Letter

I love our country....


I happened to see this video today, and I just wanted to share it. I love how it shows the family-oriented, down to earth side of former President George W. Bush and how it shows his integrity, a man who many people now disrespect, but a man who deserves the utmost respect for leading our country for the last eight years. I also love how Jenna and Barbara tell the new "First Daughters," Malia and Sasha, to basically enjoy and soak up every single minute....this video just tugged at my heart.




1 comments:

thediaperdiaries February 26, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

I hate how people have talked about George Bush. I disagreed with things he did, but he was our president and deserved out respect. Thanks for sharing that video.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP