Monday, February 16, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY, Monday, February 16, 2009...
Outside My Window...it is dark and cold.
I am thinking...that I don't really want to be up this early, but it's worth it to have a little time before the boys are up.
I am thankful for...my husband and boys; I love them so much.
From the learning rooms...we get to read some of Tales From the Arabian Nights this week in history, and we will be working on more cursive letters, writing our address, reptiles, drilling addition and subtraction facts, etc.
From the kitchen...will be simple meal of Chicken patty sandwiches tonight, since I didn't get my chicken thawed....and hopefully, I can mix up a batch of cookies to take to my nursing friends.
I am wearing...jammies and bathrobe right now.
I am creating...still working on my boys' baby scrapbooks; have also started a journal for my devotional as well as personal thoughts every day.
I am going...nowhere today, hopefully.
I am reading...Genesis; The Greatest Generation; The Other Side of Love; magazines and seed catalogs.
I am hoping...that Jaden wakes up feeling better today.
I am hearing...nothing but the furnace right now.
Around the house...today is "home blessing."
One of my favorite things...is Lake Erie.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: School; get to gym for kickboxing class; groceries & errands; Jacob to Tae Kwon Do; head to Springfield one afternoon to take cookies to the girls and pick up just a couple things; etc.
Here is a couple picture thoughts I am sharing...(Jacob was so excited to get his belt signed by Master Zack; and he earned his yellow belt that night!:))
Boy, could these two get high on their kicks!
For more Simple Woman, check out The Simple Woman.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP