Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yea!!!!

I got my first page done in Jacob's baby book. Yea!!!! It is possible! (Especially when you have half a snow day). Hopefully, I can get Jaden's started too and actually finish these two projects. I'm making some of the text for the books in Microsoft Word and then using old cards and things I pick up here and there. Jacob's will be dinosaur themed, and Jaden's will be jungle animals. I'm hoping that some day I can give these to the boys as keepsakes that they can find many memories in and even interesting tidbits of history from when they were born and from their growing up years. It's just so much fun!

1 comments:

Anonymous January 27, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

congrats!
I want to scrap my boys' stuff too and the historical correlations are a GREAT idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP