Monday, January 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Ok, so I'm not done....:)So, Ruth, you inspired me to post the menu for the Lockcuff house this week. Thanks!:)

Monday: Cheesy Chicken Simmer with Rice.
Tuesday: Cornbread with baked beans and hamburger casserole; green beans.
Wednesday: Aloha Chicken Kebabs, Mac & Cheese, Peas.
Thursday: Creamy Chicken, Bacon, & Tomato Pasta, Peas, Rolls.
Friday: Cheeseburgers, Fruit & Veggies.
Saturday: Turkey Chili, Fritos or Cornbread.
Sunday Lunch: Dijon Chicken Elegant, Peas.

So, there's our vittles for the week.:) For more Menu Plan Monday, check out Laura's site.

2 comments:

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

I am glad I insire someone!
I get: Taste of Home, Quick Cooking, Bon Apetit, Cooking Light, Kraft Food and Family...

Mel at Adventures of Mel January 26, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

I love Kraft Food and Family! And I love Taste of Home, although I don't get the mag. I use their site all the time, though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP