Monday, December 22, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY, December 22, 2008...
Outside My Window...it is still dark and only 4 degrees!
I am thinking...I did not want to get out of bed this morning to start this Monday.
I am thankful for...a warm house for my family.
From the learning rooms...we only have 2 days of school this week....yea!!!!
From the kitchen...will be the aroma of warm sugar cookies this afternoon and pork fried rice with egg rolls for supper tonight.
I am wearing...my bathrobe and jammies.:)
I am creating...more scrapbooked pictures of my grandma and grandpa when they were younger, and hopefully I can start work on new throw pillow covers this week.
I am going...to take Jacob to Tae Kwon Do tonight and hopefully pick up just a couple things at the store.
I am still reading..."The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks and "The Other Side of Love" by Gary Chapman.
I am hoping...that it snows for Christmas, bunches and bunches.:)
I am hearing...the furnace and just the quiet this morning.
Around the house...today is home blessing day.
One of my favorite things...is seeing the lights flickering on the Christmas tree, especially when it's dark outside because they shine even more.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: We mainly have school, and then Wednesday we'll just enjoy Christmas Eve together, and Thursday evening, we'll hopefully go to my aunt's house. Then, it's a nice four day weekend, which it will be so nice to have Dan home for. We love these long weekends together.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...("Really Mom, we're not doing anything...":))
The Simple Woman

1 comments:

Anonymous December 22, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Lovin' the picture...our boys are the same way...imagine if our families were to get together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP