Monday, December 8, 2008

Motivation For Your Monday

It’s Monday again! It’s another new week with a fresh start. I thought I’d do something different today; I found The Simple Woman’s Daybook online at http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/2008/04/join-simple-womans-daybook.html and thought this might be fun to do. I’m having a hard time trying to figure out how to link the button to my blog, but hopefully, I can figure it out before I do this again. Anyway, have a great day, and think of today as a new day, a day with no mistakes in it, yet anyway. It’s another chance for you to reach out to someone, so keep your eyes open and your ears open to the Holy Spirit’s prompting, and have a wonderful Monday!
FOR TODAY December 8, 2008
Outside My Window... it is still dark.
I am thinking... I have a lot to do today.
I am thankful for... Dan and Jacob and Jaden and good friends.
From the learning rooms... Jacob will be starting cursive writing this week; he is very excited.
From the kitchen... will be aromas of chicken pot pie with a cornbread crust tonight.
I am wearing... right now, my pajamas and bathrobe.
I am creating... scrapbooked pictures for Christmas presents.
I am going... to Dan’s shop today to decorate and paint his window for Christmas.
I am reading... The Other Side of Love by Gary Chapman and The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks.
I am hoping... that it snows very soon.
I am hearing... quiet throughout the house with only the train in the distance.
Around the house... today is house blessing day, and of course, the never ending cycle of laundry.
One of my favorite things... is making hot cocoa with Jacob and then enjoying it in front of a Christmas movie.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: School all week, catching up on writing assignments, skating with the homeschool group on Friday, and hopefully, Jacob can test for his yellow belt this week.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

1 comments:

Jenn December 8, 2008 at 3:41 PM  

Hey, Melissa! Good to "see" you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP