Thursday, November 13, 2008

A New Look!

I've decided that it's time for a change. It's time that I put more meaning behind this blog. My dream is to just be a Christian voice for other women out there and connect with others of a like mind and a like faith. I just want God to use me. So, I'm giving my blog a makeover. There are so many ideas running through my head on topics to discuss on here and different things I can do. So, just to let you know that the new look is giving way to a whole new blog!:) I'm so excited and can't wait to see where this leads. Stay tuned because there will be more to come......:)

2 comments:

Nancy Irby November 14, 2008 at 4:16 PM  

I like the new look! Can't wait to read more!

Anonymous November 14, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

your layout looks awesome! Love it!
Hope you get to write all that is on your mind!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP