Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hey and Hello

Well, finally got this blog somewhat figured out. Just saying hi for my first post. Saturdays are wonderful, except today my kids are sick. Poor Jacob is just miserable, and Jaden is ok, just fussy. I always hate it when they're sick because it's hard seeing them in pain. It makes me feel for those moms whose kids are sick with cancer or some other serious disease that makes them suffer more than any child should ever have to endure. It makes me think of my nephew, Trey, and his mom, Jennifer. Not only do the kids suffer, but the moms suffer in agony just watching their child go through that. I can only imagine. Anyway, I'm so excited to have finally gotten this started. More to come...:)

1 comments:

Anonymous July 12, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

Yeah...welcoming to the blogging world...let me know if you have any questions...and put a link to my page on your page alrighty then! HAHA

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP